Monday 11 August 2014

Why Do You Blog? #BEDAOutmumbered

Becoming a first time mum can be really daunting. You are faced with a lot of things that you really know nothing about. Some people chose to read books on pregnancy and birthing books and books on how to care for a child but I chose to read blogs. Whenever I was unsure of something or wanted to see someone else's experience of something I'd take to the internet. So I thought if these women and these blogs really helped me, maybe I could help someone who was in a similar situation as me. And Tinybabysocks.blogspot.com was born. Also through my whole pregnancy I had an obsession with buying baby socks. I won't need to buy Logan a pair of socks till he's 3 I have that many different pairs of socks. I love baby socks. Hence the name.


No comments:

Post a Comment