Wednesday 6 August 2014

'BEDAOutmumbered Introduction

I'm late to the party but it looked so fun that I wanted to join in.


Blog every day in August was started over on www.outmumbered.com and it is a challenge to... blog every day in August (quite self explanatory really). Being a new blogger I thought it would be a really good challenge for me and a chance for you to get to know me better.


So day 1 is an introduction and a recent photo:



My name is Kirsty, I am 24 year old first time Mum to Logan and girlfriend to Gavin, best friend, daughter, sister and full on legend... don't have a clue why I said that. It seemed funny when I thought of it. *hangs head in shame* I live in a town outside Glasgow. I'm currently on maternity leave and I'm due back at work in late January. I wont give away too much just now as one of the first posts is 20 facts about me and goodness knows there's not that many interesting facts about me.






No comments:

Post a Comment