Friday 1 August 2014

The Harry Potter TAG


Ok, I saw this and I just couldn't not.

1. WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK?

Probably Prisoner of Azkaban. I love Sirius and everything Sirius is to Harry. Though possibly Deathly Hallows too.


2. WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE FILM?

Now that is a hard one. Possibly Prisoner of Azkaban, possibly Deathly Hallows 1&2 or quite possibly Order of the Pheonix. Can I just say them all?

3. WHICH IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE BOOK?

Chamber of Secrets. The least happens, it's just not as interesting as the rest.

4. WHICH IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE FILM?

Chamber of Secrets again. For the same reason.


5. WHAT PARTS OF THE BOOKS/FILMS MADE YOU CRY?

Films - when Sirius dies, when Albus dies, when Fred dies... Pretty much when anyone does really.

Books - I think pretty much the WHOLE of Deathly Hallows I was in years at. I got the book at midnight on the day of it's release and 40 hours later I had finished it. I remember coming out from hibernating in my bedroom and went down to my mum in the kitchen in FLOODS of years and whispered 'it's over' 

6. IF YOU COULD HOOK UP WITH ANY CHARACTER, WHO WOULD IT BE? 

Harry! Or Oliver Wood. 

7. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER?

Sirius.

8. WHO IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE CHARACTER?

Ginny. Only in the films though. I just felt like she didn't really have that much to say or do in the films.



9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LINE?

'Two Pumpkin Pasties please' 
But you've got to say it in a reay bad accent. 

Or 

Harry: Stay close to me.
Lily: Always.

10. WHAT WOULD YOUR PATRONUS BE?

Probably a cat. Nothing exciting.



11. IF YOU COULD HAVE THE RESURRECTION STONE, INVISIBILITY CLOACK OR ELDER WAND, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Technically I already have the Elder Wand. And Harry's wand, Sirius', Snape's and McGonagall's. So probably the Invisibilty cloak. You could have the most fun with that.

12. WHICH HOUSE WOULD YOU BE IN?

Gryffindor. I hope.

13. IF YOU COULD MEET ANY MEMBER OF THE CAST, WHO WOULD IT BE?

Emma Watson. She seems like such a beautiful person. Or Dan Radcliffe because even in real life I think he seems hilarious!



14. IF YOU WERE ON THE QUIDDITCH TEAM, WHICH POSITION WOULD YOU PLAY?

I would never be on the quidditch team. The one bit about Harry Potter that I don't really find that interesting.

15. WERE YOU HAPPY WITH THE ENDING?

Yes. I couldn't think of any better ending.

16. HOW MUCH DOES HARRY POTTER MEAN TO YOU?

All you need to do is ask my friends and family! 





No comments:

Post a Comment