Sunday 22 February 2015

Last Week I...

For last weeks collage I really struggled to get 9 different/interesting photo's of what we did in the week. So you're not getting 9 photo's you are getting only a few.



I was working quite a lot this week, and the day's I wasn't working was spent doing all the mundane things like washing and ironing and food shopping. 2 of my day's work were spent at my mums. On both occasions Logan managed to climb from the bottom of my mums staircase to the top. Being in a flat we don't have an stairs for Logan to climb so I was quite intrigued to see if he would manage it. I really like spending the day at my mums, it feel's like I get a bit of time off from being a mummy for a little while because my mummy is there to help me with everything else. Mothers (and Mothers-in-law for that matter) can should never be undervalued! Both of mine are a godsend and I'd find life a lot harder if I didnt have them.

It's a short one this week, but I guess that's just life.. Let me know what you've been up to this week. Check out my best friends Erin's week over at www.erins-choice.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment