Monday 16 February 2015

Last Week I


Monday saw in impromptu visit to ASDA to get Logan more vests in size 12-18 months (Shock horror) Some of his 9-12 month stuff is definitely too small for him, but not all of it so I refuse to admit he's gone up another size.
We went out a lovely walk on Tuesday, even though it was pretty cold and Logan moaned for most of it, it was nice to get out the house with a mummy friend.
Logan's been enjoying pulling some hilarious faces lately, some ugly, some completely adorable. I thought this one was particularly cute!
Thursday saw a rare day off together for Gavin and I so we decided to take Logan to the soft play area. Logan had an absolute ball. I think we can safely put a cosy coupe on his birthday list. Needless to say he was knackered once we left and looked like a burst couch in his car seat on the way home.
Friday saw the launch of the much anticipated (by me and Erin especially) Fifty Shades of Grey. We are HUGE fans of the book and we had a mate date all planned round the film. We had a great dinner at Nando's even if it did involve Chicken Roulette (guess who was the unlucky Extra Hot victim!!!) I think we both expected too much from the film so felt a little let down but we're going again this week to see if we like it any better a second time round.
Lastly I thought I'd include a surprise (ha yeah right) picture of my beautiful cherub :D

Check out Erin's week! Erin's Choice

What have you been up to this week? Leave me any links to your weekly posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment