Sunday 12 October 2014

REVIEW Lil Hip Star - Bib



I was really excited when I was given the opportunity to review one of Lil Hip Star's bibs. This is the first item I have been sent from a company and it shows a great deal of belief in my blog and I'd like to thank Laura at Lil HipStar for giving me this opportunity.


When Laura told me I could chose my own design I didn't know if I'd be able to because all her designs are beautiful. On her Etsy shop there is a great selection of bibs, organic teething rings, blankets and even beautiful hats and headbands. The patterns and fabrics Laura uses are seriously gorgeous. She uses strong colours and gorgeous geometric styles that I really love. Eventually I plumped for this monochrome triangle print because I thought it might go best with more of Logan's clothes but I honestly could have chosen any of them. All items are hand made, so I did wonder if it would be obvious that it wasn't made in a big factory, but it isn't. The bib is really well made, it has the fabric on top and fleecy flannel underneath. It is also fastened with a snap closure which I much prefer to velcro.




As you can see the design is beautiful and the quality is fantastic. All her products can be found on the Etsy store: Lil HipStar (https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LilHipStar), you can also find the products at www.bubbabling.com.au , www.downthatlittlelane.com/au and as of the end of October she has a UK stockist in Bonne Nuit UK

No comments:

Post a Comment