Wednesday 17 September 2014

REVIEW - Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara

I will start by saying: this is not my domain. I don't pretend to have an above average knowledge on anything regarding beauty/fashion/skin care anything from that genre. All I can offer is my opinion on any products I use and enjoy or don't enjoy.
That being said I recently bought the Rimmel London Wonder'full Mascara. Why did I buy it? Because it was on special in Asda for £6.99. I like Rimmel, and I use a lot of their products. I don't particularly like spending a lot of money on make-up therefor I like a brand that is relatively cheap but does a good job.


And a good job it does. It has a new formula with Argan Oil which claims to give you a lightweight, voluminous look without the clumps. I can sometimes find mascara quite tricky. I hate clumps, I prefer a natural look that doesn't really look as of you're wearing mascara at all. However I also have hayfever and my eyes can get pretty runny which results in a lot of transfer onto my under eyes. I prefer a non waterproof mascara however because I always find these really hard to get off. So I was really happy when this one didn't appear half way down my face after a few hours.


The lightweight formula helps give a really natural look and the ultra-soft bristles are really great at keeping your lashes clump free but fully coated.

If you are looking for a cheap, easy to use lightweight mascara I would definitely recommend the Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment