Friday 26 September 2014

My ASOS Wishlist

Very often when I feel my wardrobe needs a revamp I spend a lot of time on ASOS trawling through the site to find all the stuff I like, anything that I like I will add to my Saved Items till it grows to quite a collection that I could never afford. Each time I go on I will go through the saved items and eliminate things that I don't really like anymore or realise probably wouldn't suit me. Until I whittle it down to some great key pieces that I really want. Then eventually they'll go out of stock or I'll delete them all realising I cant afford it and I probably was never going to buy it anyway!

However I though I would show you some of the items on my current wishlist:




As you can see its pretty autumnal with the chunky knit jumpers. The Stripe Jumper as been on my wishlist for a long time, I've just never got round to buying it. I am in desperate need of a new pair of boots for winter but I'll probably wait for the first sign of snow before I buy a new pair. I'm sure my wishlist will change by next week because I will realise I'm never going to buy any of it!

Does anyone else do this or am I the only one that makes imaginary wardrobes?

Kirsty x

No comments:

Post a Comment