Wednesday 2 July 2014

The Mummy Tag

Although I haven't been tagged to do this I thought it would be a good way for you to get to know me!

1. Stay at home mum or working mum.

Stay at home mum until my maternity leave ends in January, then it will be back to work for me :(


2. Would you have it any other way?

Yes, I would love to continue to be a stay at home mum, devoting more time to my little guy, but we need the money!


3. Do you co-sleep?

Only when I'm exhausted and accidentally fall asleep at the end of a feed. Though that hasn't happened in a while.


4. What is your must have item for your baby?

Baby Bjorn carrier. Logan loves to be up high and close to me so loves to be carried everywhere. Which becomes a problem when I need to use my hands so this has been a god-send.


5. How many kids do you plan on having?

I think I'd like 2 but who knows. I'm only 24 so there's plenty of time to change my mind!


6. Date night, how many per month?

Logan's 3 months old and we've only been out once so far. I don't think that's too bad though for the hardest 3 months

7. Your childs fav show?
He's still a little young for the TV

8. Name one thing you bought before having your baby but never used.

Nothing really. We didn't buy much that wasn't really 'essential' I researched a lot and went off the advice of family, friends and blogs so everything so far has been pretty useful!


9. Your child fav food?
The Boob?

10. How many cars do your family have?

Two.


11. Weight gain, before, during and after pregnancy.

I don't really know what I was pre-pregnancy. I was 104kg three days before I had my cesearan. Now I am 92kg but haven't really focused much on weight loss. That will become my focus now that were into more of a routine.


12. Dream holiday with your kids?
Anyone that doesn't answer this with Disneyland Florida is lying. Won't be for another few years but it's definitely on the cards!

13. Dream holiday without your kids?
Mykanos. Somewhere warm with beautiful beaches and beautiful surroundings.

14. How has your life changed since your baby was born.

You lose your freedom. No longer can you nip out with friends at the last minute. Everything (well for us) has to be planned out meticulously before we can leave the house. However I wouldn't change it for the world. My little family brings me more happiness than I ever thought possible. 


15. Finish the sentence... It makes my heart melt when...

I get those cheeky smiles. 


16. Where do you shop for your kids?

Debenhams is currently my go to place. But I also love Matalan, Asda, Tesco, Boots and H&M.


17. Favourite make-up and skincare products?

Make-up? What's that! Favourite make-up range would have to be Rimmel, basic but it does the job perfectly. 


18. Huggies or Pampers?

We've only used Pampers so far. It's what we stocked up on at first and have never needed to change them!


19. Have you always wanted kids?

Yes always. Having a family is what I was put on this planet to do. 


20. Best part of being a mum?

Everything. Even the worst bits: constant feeding, crying for no reason, the sleep deprivation, never getting to sit down and enjoy a warm cup of tea anymore is better than a life without my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment